OUI COMMUNITY E-BIKE
HOW IT WORKS
All OUI staff and can use an e-bike parked at the end of the bike shed, free of charge.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OUI COMMUNITY E-BIKE OR WHENEVER YOU BECOME AWARE OF ANY ISSUE (E.G. FLAT TYRES, BIKE NOT THERE WHEN YOU WANT TO USE IT, LOCK NOT WORKING) PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: peter@CYLE.LAND. OUR DEDICATED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE HERO IS READY TO HELP YOU EVERY WORKDAY FROM 9AM - 5PM. PLEASE ALSO GET IN TOUCH WITH US WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO FURTHER IMPROVE THE SYSTEM!
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS:
- You will need to agree to the User Terms & Conditions and sign up to the online booking system for the e-bike. Please follow this link to sign up to the booking system: .
- Once you sign up you will have access to the e-bike.
- Once you have made a booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the number code for the lock of the e-bike.
- At the end of your booking period, please return the e-bike to the OUI bike shed.
- Please make sure that you plan for enough time for your trip when booking and return the bike before the end of your booking period.
- Cycling is not as dangerous as driving, but you do have to be careful, especially around cars! Please carefully read the safety information.