OUI COMMUNITY E-BIKE
All Oxford University Innovation staff can use an e-bike parked at the end of the bike shed, free of charge.
If you have any questions about the OUI Community E-Bike or whenever you become aware of an issue (e.g. flat tyres, the bike not being there when you want to use it, the lock not working), please send an email to email@example.com. We are available every work day from 9am to 5pm and will try to help you as soon as possible! Please also get in touch with us if you have any suggestions on how to further improve the system!
HOW IT WORKS:
- You will need to agree to the User Terms & Conditions and sign up to the online booking system for the e-bike.
- Once you sign up you will have access to booking the e-bike.
- Once you have made a booking, you will receive a confirmation email with the number code for the lock of the e-bike.
- At the end of your booking period, please return the e-bike to the OUI bike shed.
- Please make sure that you plan for enough time for your trip when booking and return the bike before the end of your booking period.
- Cycling is not as dangerous as driving, but you do have to be careful, especially around cars! Please carefully read the safety information.