Post rental information
Once the rental period is over, you should be able to find your bike at the agreed point of return. Don’t forget to collect the keys to your lock from the bike user if this was the arrangement you made. Was your bike safely returned? If for any reason, the bike isn’t where you expected to find it, your first person to contact will be the user. If you cannot locate your bike even after being assured by the user of its location, then get in touch with us.
Now you can go back to our website and write a review about your bike sharing experience.
Genuine reviews are the cornerstone of Cycle.land’s trusted community. You have 14 days to write a review and share comments about your experience with the bike user. The bike user also has the opportunity to review you and your bike!
To write a review, you will need to go to your inbox. Once the user has reviewed their experience, you will also have the option to write a review for them. Your feedback is your voice and it helps other members in the community to build trust while also maintaining good practices when they are renting for us.
Our community thrives on honest, informative and constructive reviews. Don’t be a hater! We will always protect our community members by altering or removing any content that is offensive or destructive to and for others.
TIPS FOR WRITING REVIEWS
Writing a review is much like story-telling or telling a friend about your day. You want to give details of where you were, what you did, what happened, how it happened and who was involved. Visualise the experience from start to finish and imagine telling a friend about it. But since this is the internet, and we all have short attention spans in our digital lives, it might be a good idea to practice conciseness! Here are some further tips to get you going:
- Plan to have 1 and no more than 3 short paragraphs.
- You can choose to talk about any part of the bike sharing experience. Perhaps focus on the one you think might be most useful for other users. (Did the bike owner respond to you quickly? Was the bike were it was supposed to be? Was the bike perfect for your weekend escapade to the countryside?)
- Use short but precise sentences and avoid excessive adjectives and adverbs.
- Talk about the bike owner, the bike and the service.
- Tell them if you’d be happy to rent from them again!